ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Data Analyst will join the Product team within the charity. The roles purpose is to create, lead and manage our data structure, reporting and quality of the data we hold and provide. Ensuring the business can operate with tangible, accurate and understandable data. The role will be liaising with business stakeholders to ensure reporting requirements are captured met, while working with the product team to ensure we can sustain and meet our longer term strategy.
- Experience working as a Data Analyst
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks
- Ability to analyse existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Has strong experience working in report creation, modelling, and trend forecasting. A suitable candidate will have a background knowledge in SQL, R, Python.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to create, troubleshoot, and enhance the use of business data.
- A background of a strong understanding of key business systems, reporting and analytics.
- Experience of working with sensitive and confidential information. Knowledge of data protection and GDPR processes.
- Experience and knowledge of utilising PowerBI.
- Experience with customer data platforms.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms.
- Experience working with Azure Cognitive Service (data modelling, performance tuning, machine learning, Jira, data factories/ETL).
- Strong Google Analytics experience.
- Develop, maintain and evolve customer dashboards for the different departments across the charity.
- Help shape, analyses and report on business and product KPI’s.
- Create, understand, and maintain a data strategy.
- Processing of sensitive and confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Reporting design and support — working with the Funding team, the Salesforce System Manager and the finance team to develop new, and improve existing, reports and dashboards. This will also involve understanding the funding teams’ information requirements and assisting them in interpreting and effectively utilizing their reporting.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Support ongoing changes in data with respect to integrated platforms and ensure their continued function.
- Data analysis — analyzing both internal and external data to provide intelligence to help the Charity to focus on its delivery and funding effort.
- Working with the Salesforce System Manager to improve the quality of data captured.
- Marketing processes, data segmentation and campaign reporting.
- Working with a new arm of the charity to help set up data processes for marketing campaign selections and reporting.
- 8 hours working day with flexible working hours
- 20 working days of paid vacation compensation
- Corporate doctor services
- Different sports activities in the office (badminton, tennis, darts, gym)
- Free English classes in the JSP office
- Fully equipped the office with car and bicycle parking
- Possibilities to work and rest in the garden