ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Project is on a mission to make trusting strangers online effortless. We want to enable builders in fast-growing, underserved regions with the digital identity and reputation tools they need to provide better trust-based services to more people.
- Multi-Browser/Device Programming Ability (Mobile, Tablet, Chrome, IE, Firefox or Opera if you’re feeling fancy)
- Documentation + Version Control experience
- Strong technical background in modern web development and libraries, especially with React
- Ability to rapidly iterate on designs
- 4+ years of building applications in a team environment
- Love for writing code and solving problems with the software.
- Willingness to create the best user experience possible in the products you build
- Experience in building well-tested web applications from the ground up that customers have used
- Location in any Russian or CIS region at least part-time, given our team presence there
- Depending on the team you pick, you might be working on a completely new product (our secret labs), improving our SDKs UI/UX, increasing our speed/accuracy SLAs, improve the merchant experience on the Mati dashboard, or something else!
- Work in close collaboration with our design and product team to build the nicest UI/UX solutions for both our merchants, as well as users
- You would own and be fully responsible for certain epics and business goals
- Contribute to software deliveries
- 8 hours working day with flexible working hours
- 20 working days of paid vacation compensation
- Corporate doctor services
- Different sports activities in the office (badminton, tennis, darts, gym)
- Free English classes in the JSP office
- Fully equipped office with car and bicycle parking
- Possibilities to work and rest in the garden