Our client is one of the fastest-growing companies in the billing industry, creating one success story after another for customers who work within mobile, fixed and VoIP, as well as data providers. They are telecom provider which supports next-generation telecommunications and utility networks.
The product is a logical, multi-layer platform that supports:
- Trouble-free changes and upgrades;
- Unlimited number of customers and transactions;
- Immediate response to market demands, add new products, price plans, services, and even brands;
- Smooth integration with other systems.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
You will join to the team in the Professional Services department. You will develop Graphical user interphase features required by our customers in close cooperation with the R&D department. The role includes architecture design, development, test, and troubleshooting responsibilities.
- 4+ years of commercial experience with Java stack;
- Knowledge in GUI development;
- Experience in Test-Driven Development environment;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Educational background in computer science, data processing, engineering or IT;
- English language skills, both written and spoken.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Business experience in telecommunications, finance, or CRM solutions;
- Knowledge of Swing, Zkoss, Apache Tomcat, GUI design, Subversion, Maven, Eclipse;
- Experience with system development, ideally from the Telecom or financial industry;
- Good knowledge of service based architecture;
- 8 hours working day with flexible working hours
- 20 working days of paid vacation compensation
- Corporate doctor services
- Different sports activities in the office (badminton, tennis, darts, gym)
- Free English classes in the JSP office
- Fully equipped office with car and bicycle parking
- Possibilities to work and rest in the garden