ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Software and services platform helps our clients attract, retain and align people to their business. Client`s solutions start with Global Client Services to provide strategic HR and business expertise.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Software Engineer is part of a team responsible for the development of client products and services. As part of the Development team, the Software Engineer will be involved in design, coding, unit testing, code review, and automating build/deployment of client services and applications.
- 5+ years of experience developing commercial software preferably in a cloud environment.
- Experience with modern Microsoft stack (C#, SQL Server,.NET Core), UI frameworks (React, material-ui) preferable.
- 7-10 years’ experience with C#
- 2-3 years with .Net Core
- Some hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines preferably using Jenkins, and Octopus
- Flexibility working during US ET time zone
- Ability and willingness to work and collaborate with the larger client’s development team
- English: upper-intermediate
- 8 hours working day with flexible working hours
- 20 working days of paid vacation compensation
- Corporate doctor services
- Different sports activities in the office (badminton, tennis, darts, gym)
- Free English classes in the JSP office
- Fully equipped office with car and bicycle parking
- Possibilities to work and rest in the garden