MotoPress is an international IT company developing WordPress products with 10 years of experience. We are part of a group of companies whose main activity is the IT field. We are currently looking for a Marketing Specialist for our own startup
Briefly about the startup:
- This is a SAAS system for B2B and B2SB.
- The heart of the startup is our own product.
- The startup is aimed at the hotel industry.
- The service helps to add a hotel reservation form to any website.
- Monetization via subscription after trial period.
- Our competitors are very large and small solutions with similar functionality.
- Understanding growth methods, with results from past campaigns.
- Understanding of SEO and paid traffic channels.
- Understanding of brand strategy.
- Experience working with analytics.
- Experience in outreach marketing.
- English language level: Advanced.
- Effective writing and communication skills in English.
- Proactivity, purposefulness and the desire to get satisfaction from the results.
Our expectations from the candidate:
- Creation of a marketing strategy, implementation and control of metrics.
- Creation of a strategy for the growth of traffic to the site through all possible channels.
- Generation of Growth hypotheses for trial and subscription conversion growth.
- Generation and implementation(!) of product promotion ideas.
- Search and communicate with bloggers, authors on youtube, instagram for agreements on advertising, reviews or product mentions.
- Communication with services directly related to our product (Squarespace, Wix, WordPress, Joomla).
- Analysis and research of the market and competitors for the formation of MVP.
It will be a plus if you have the skills or want to get these skills:
- Launch and analysis of advertising on Facebook, Google.
- Launch and analysis of marketing companies in Mailchimp.
- Formation of the content plan and strategy on the website.
- Communication with existing or potential clients. For example, if you want to create a marketing persona.
- User retention.
Advantages of working with us:
- Official contract with an American company and income in $.
- Working hours from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on weekdays.
- Possibility of professional development at the expense of the company.
- Paid sick leave, vacation, sports subscription;
- Positive atmosphere and support.