We are looking for an experienced Senior SEO Specialist to join our team!
JBW Soft — an IT company that has been on the worldwide market for more than 10 years. From a small company, consisting of 10 people, we have grown into a team of more than 350 professionals. We provide our clients with a full range of services from development to advancement. Our specialists are energetic, young, and creative people with a high level of professionalism and experience. All of them are ready to share it with you and grow professionally together. We believe that an excellent team is a key to success. Therefore, we establish favorable conditions for the development of talents and skills of our employees.
- Experience in an SEO of 3 years or more in Western markets;
- Successful cases in highly competitive niches;
- In-depth understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking factors;
- Knowing optimization methods and the ability to find growth points for the project;
- Ability to search and analyze competitors in new niches;
- Understanding of the principles of usability;
- Knowledge of English (level — Upper Intermediate+);
- Ability to work with large amounts of data (Excel and Google tables);
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, XPath, MySQL, and close work with WordPress;
- In-depth knowledge and use of tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs, Serpstat, Semrush, Majestic, Similarweb, Screaming Frog;
- Experience with Zennoposter/ProjectMaker (creating templates) and A-Parser (writing presets);
- Understanding of the quality of the link profile and content;
- Knowing different traffic source channels;
- Experience in building PBN grids and manual building LB/Outreach links;
- Knowing different methods of promotion in Google;
- Be able to work well on several projects.
- Ability to organize and plan;
- Eagerness to streamline, automate and set up everything for autonomous work.
- Creative thinking!
- Willingness to make independent decisions;
- Ability to articulate your thoughts correctly and clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to keep calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to learn independently, acquire new knowledge, and use it while working.
- Ability to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw constructive conclusions.
- 1. Development and implementation of SEO strategy on projects:
- Analysis of a niche, competitors, and their methods of promotion;
- Developing a working strategy for the project;
- Implementation of the strategy on your own and with the help of the Junior SEO specialists/link builders/outreach specialists;
- Increasing the number of organic traffic and % conversion;
- Tracking results and adjusting the strategy (if it is necessary for achieving the KPI on the project).
- 2. Planning, allocation, and execution of tactical project tasks according to strategy by area:
- Link optimization;
- Content optimization;
- Technical optimization;
- Setting up analytics (Google Analytics and goal creation).
- 3. Search for new points of growth on projects.
- 4. Monitoring the technical state of the site using various tools.
- 5. Checking the implementation of tasks on the projects.
- 6. Constant researches of new “tips” for promotion in different niches.
- 7. Monthly reporting on the results of the promotion and project task plan implementation.
8 reasons to join our team:
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- Opportunity to work remotely several days a week
- 100% compensation of gym
- Medical insurance
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses
- Free daily lunches and unlimited coffee/tea/milk
- Corporate library.
What happens after you apply:
— We review your application and contact you to set up a quick call with one of our recruiters if we feel like you may be a good fit
— Online interview: where we find out more about your technical and soft skills
— We invite you to the office where you get acquainted with our team and discover our working environment
— We gather recommendations from your manager
— Make you a job offer