We are looking for people at the beginning of their career who would like to start working in the exciting and extensive area of product management.
Don’t hesitate and apply to our position if you are an enthusiastic and responsible young specialist with an analytical mindset.
- At least half a year of proven experience as Junior Product Manager or Digital Marketing Manager;
- Practical experience in A/B testing;
- English level — strong Upper-Intermediate or higher;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Goal and result oriented;
- Desire to learn and progress.
Will be a plus:
- Practical experience with data analytics/visualization tools (Amplitude, Tableau, Google Analytics, etc);
- Knowledge of product design and development lifecycle.
Your main tasks:
- Detailed analysis of general market trends and competitors;
- Analyze business metrics in order to improve product monetization and retention;
- Work in close collaboration with Development, Design and QA teams;
- Create product requirements, suggest improvements and new features based on collected data and researches;
- Participate in A/B testing: setup, launch, control, analysis;
- Meet iteration goals and deadlines.
- Work and grow with us: corporate English courses, professional development courses, and corporate library;
- Dialogue format: minimal bureaucracy, informal communication;
- Work-life balance: flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday), 20 paid vacation days (4 calendar weeks) and paid sick leave;
- Carrying atmosphere: medical insurance, free daily lunches, unlimited coffee/tea/milk, fruits;
- Work — hard, relax — harder: gym reimbursement, corporate parties, and team-buildings;
- Financial component: we offer not only fixed wage rate but also a flexible system of bonuses that will significantly increase your opportunities;
- For those who admire traveling: the opportunity to attend conferences abroad (after successful overcoming of COVID-19);
- And last but not least: the office is located at pedestrian accessibility from the subway.
What happens after you apply:
- We will review your application and reach out to you to set up a quick call with one of our team members if we feel like you may be a good fit;
- Remote interview: where we discuss your previous background and knowledge;
- Office interview: where we find out more about your hard&soft skills + you meet your future team mates and descover working environment.
Our site — jbwsoft.com