We are looking for an HR manager who will implement a well-conceived efficient talent management strategy that matches our business objectives. It’s a full-time, 8-hour working day position.
You are our ideal candidate if:
- you are a social butterfly;
- you get satisfaction from helping others;
- you can solve almost any problem, get out of any (even the most difficult at first glance) situation;
- you adore people and believe in their endless potential.
We expect from you:
- 2 years of experience on a similar position (HR Manager, People Partner etc.);
- experience in building and implementation of HR processes and development of HR tools;
- high level of responsibility, exactingness towards oneself and others;
- excellent communication and organizational skills;
- ability to work independently without supervision;
- strong problem-solving skills;
- result orientation;
- strategic thinking;
- striving for development, openness to new things and mutual love with the HR profession.
You will be involved in:
- onboarding and adaptation of new employees;
- regular 1:1 meetings;
- certification and assessment of employees’ skills and productivity;
- meetings with team leads/department heads;
- building and development of a corporate culture, active participation in the company’s brand development;
- planning of the HR department’s scope of work;
- performing HR department analytics, preparation of the regular reports and proposals;
- off-boarding process;
- close cooperation with the recruiting team and our brand manager;
- regular exchange of knowledge, advanced training (lectures, seminars, courses).
Will be a plus:
- experience in recruiting;
- higher education in personnel management/psychology/ management or related areas;
- English — Intermediate level and above.
6 reasons to join our team:
- Work and develop with us: corporate English courses, professional development courses and corporate library
- Dialogue format: minimal bureaucracy, informal communication
- Work-life balance: flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday and 20 paid vacation days)
- Carrying atmosphere: medical insurance, free daily lunches, unlimited coffee/tea/milk, fruit
- Work — hard, relax — harder: gym reimbursement and sure corporate parties and team-buildings
- And last but not least: office within walking distance from the metro.
What happens after you apply:
- We will review your application and reach out to you to set up a quick call with one of our team members if we feel like you may be a good fit.
- Remote interview: where we find out more about your technical and soft skills.
- Meet our team mates and discover working environment.
More about us: