• 2+ years experience of user acquisition campaigns management, preferably for mobile apps;
• Experience running A/B tests and optimizing campaigns through experimentation;
• Outstanding analytical skills (excellent Excel skills is a must) and a data-driven mindset;
• English language level — intermediate+;
• High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
• Great communication skills, team-player.
• Challenging projects
• Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am,
• Friendly team, opportunities to share your knowledge and experience
• Regular skills improvement
• Comfortable office with PlayStation, fruits, free daily lunches, etc.
• Corporate English courses paid professional development courses
As the User Acquisition Manager, you will own customer acquisition campaigns across mobile app advertising channels, such as Facebook, Google, Apple Search Ads, mobile ad networks to hit monthly budget and ROI goals.
• Create and manage advertising campaigns for channels such as search, display and social;
• Optimize ads campaigns in order to improve ROI (decrease CPA, increase LTV/ARPU);
• Test new traffic channels;
• Provide daily and weekly reports;
• Monitor and measure campaigns and channel performance;
• Develop promotional videos, banners and slogans (in cooperation with product managers and designers).
JatApp is a group of successful companies that develop its own products and have outsourcing business. Our own products portfolio includes a variety of web products and mobile apps in utilities, social, education, business, security niches. We are proud that more than 20 mln users interact with our creations on a daily basis. Main mission of JatApp products it’s to make people lives brighter and easier by offering cutting-edge solutions and the best user experience.