• 1+ year of experience in full cycle of recruiting processes
• Higher education (preferably in Psychology)
• English level — upper-intermediate or higher
• Advanced communication skills
• A knack for building effective professional relationships
• Goal-oriented personality
• Challenging tasks
• Flexible schedule (starting at 9 or 11 am,
• Friendly team, opportunities to share your knowledge and experience
• Regular skills improvement
• Comfortable office with PlayStation, fruits, free daily lunches, etc.
• Corporate English courses, paid professional development courses
• 100% compensation of gym
• Medical insurance
• Creating profound vacancy descriptions and distributing them via various Internet resources
• Maintaining a well-organized database of prospective candidates
• Scheduling and conducting interviews
• Helping the new employees during their adaptation
If you love to work with people and have an ability to see other people’s talent and bring them forward, you are a perfect fit for us!
A rapid-growing IT company is looking for a talented Recruiter to join our professional team.