JatApp is a group of successful companies providing software development outsourcing services and developing its own digital products. Our outsourcing branch crafts complex solutions for startups, small, medium, and large businesses.
Now we’re looking for a skilled Marketing Manager with a strong grasp of the latest marketing tools and trends.
Our ideal candidate is able to combine creativity and analytical mindset to create captivating marketing campaigns, raise brand awareness and turn our goals into conversions and new loyal clients.
You will have the opportunity to use and improve your skills in generating demand for B2B services and boosting the company’s growth.
- Create and execute a digital marketing strategy to generate sales leads;
- Manage online brand campaigns to promote company services, increase brand awareness and attract potential clients;
Control of landing pages and other promo materials development to support all marketing campaigns and initiatives;
- Coordinate the process of creating and managing company’s social media profiles and presence (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram);
- Create a content strategy in close cooperation with copywriters and tech specialists to produce powerful content that showcases the company’s expertise;
- Engage with colleagues to optimize and continuously improve the website according to the latest SEO standards;
- Gather and analyze website statistics using various analytical tools;
- Benchmarking and competitors research;
- Plan and perform other marketing activities on demand.
- 3+ years of marketing experience (preferably as a Digital Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar positions);
- Experience in content strategy creation and content management;
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics;
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills;
- An advanced level of written and spoken English is a must.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience working in an outsourcing company;
- Experience in setting up and running advertising campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and others).
- Comfortable office within walking distance of the metro station;
- Flexible schedule (starting from 8 to 11 am, 8-hour workday);
- Opportunity to work remotely several days a week/month;
- 20 working days (4 calendar weeks) of paid vacation;
- Non-bureaucracy culture: questions are resolved quickly, opportunity to influence the processes, new ideas and proposals are always welcomed;
- We take care of our employees’ health: fully covered health insurance, paid sick leave, and gym;
- Free lunches, fruits, sweets;
- Environment for development and growth: English courses, specialized courses, regular performance reviews;
- Experience and knowledge sharing between teams;
- Corporate events and team buildings where we celebrate our team and company’s victories and achievements;
- Relocation package (support with moving).