We are looking for a CEO who will be responsible for creation and launch of his own b2c mobile or cross-platform product and be able to drive this product to the world’s #1 in its category. If you have a founder personality, your analytical thinking and organizational skills help you build and lead high-quality solutions, you are the person we would like to talk to.
- Create and launch your own product and be ready to handle everything besides product development;
- Be responsible for the overall strategy and business success;
- Hire, manage and motivate your dev, design and marketing teams;
- Identify and analyze market opportunities, target audience needs and define product vision and strategy;
- Ensure positive ROI within the given period of time;
- Act effectively without supervision;
- Conduct A/B tests and share your findings with other team members.
- Experience in building and/or leading (un)successful products is a must;
- Have a real founder personality;
- Experience in digital marketing is a must!
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to set goals and focus on the results;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
JatApp is a group of successful companies that develop its own products and have outsourcing business. Our own products portfolio includes a variety of web products and mobile apps in utilities, social, education, business, security niches. We are proud that more than 20 mln users interact with our creations on a daily basis. Main mission of JatApp products it’s to make people lives brighter and easier by offering cutting-edge solutions and the best user experience.
- Talents: we unite professionals who choose their work with their hearts. They are talents indeed as they put their time and soul into the job they love;
- Own your work: a full sense of responsibility for your work comes when you put yourself in the position of a business owner, making decisions independently and doing your job conscientiously;
- Result, not a process: we put the result in the 1st place. Process and effort matter, but we don’t look for excuses. We do not pay much attention to ‘how’, - the result of our effort is what really matters;
- Teamwork: we act like a real team to achieve the most ambitious goals where mutual accomplishment depends on the common effort. That is why we always support each other on our way to success;
- Perseverance: we are persistent and steadfast in attaining the desired result as we are confident that we will cope with any challenge we meet on our way;
- Flexibility: In the fast-paced technology world, we are ready to adapt: learn new things and be aware of new trends on the market.
- Comfortable office within walking distance from the metro station;
- Flexible schedule starting from 8 to 11 am, 8-hour workday;
- Opportunity to work remotely several days a week / month;
- 20 working days (4 calendar weeks) of paid vacation;
- Non-bureaucracy culture: questions are resolved quickly, opportunity to influence the processes, new ideas and proposals are always welcomed;
- We take care of our employees’ health: fully covered health insurance, paid sick leave and gym;
- Free lunches, fruits, sweets;
- Environment for development and growth: English courses, specialized courses;
- Corporate events and team buildings where we celebrate our team and company’s victories and achievements;
- Relocation package.
Recommend a candidate and get a bonus up to 2000$! Just fill in the form bit.ly/2I9emhB