We are looking for a talented Product Analyst to help us transform data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions. In this role, you will closely work with our Product and Marketing teams and be responsibleto optimize sales funnels, measure new initiatives and make data-driven recommendations.
JatApp is a group of successful companies that develop its own web products and mobile apps in various niches for over 9 years. We are proud that more than 20 mln users interact with our creations on a daily basis. JatApp nourishes its corporate culture and cares for each and every team member who contributes to the overall company success.
• Development of marketing and product analytics on different mobile projects from scratch;
• Measurement of marketing channels performance and ways for their further optimization in order to reduce the traffic cost and increase ROAS;
• Design and execution of A/B tests along with the product team;
• Identification of growth points, creation, evaluation and improvement of current data points;
• Close cooperation with product, development and marketing teams to directly influence the products;
• Predictive behavior modelling.
• Experience 1+ years as a Product Analyst in product company;
• Solid knowledge of Amplitude, Firebase, Appsflyer is a must;
• Experience with data visualization tools, BI techniques;
• Ability to structure information and dive deeper when it is needed;
• Solid knowledge of key product metrics, experience in building funnels and making recommendations based on them;
• Full proficiency in SQL and Excel;
• English — Upper-Intermediate or higher.
• Comfortable office within walking distance of the metro station;
• Flexible schedule (starting from 8 to 11 am,
• Opportunity to work remotely several days a week / month;
• 20 working days (4 calendar weeks) of paid vacation;
• Non-bureaucracy culture: questions are resolved quickly, opportunity to influence the processes, new ideas and proposals are always welcomed;
• We take care of our employees’ health: fully covered health insurance, paid sick leave and gym;
• Free lunches, fruits, sweets;
• Weekly check points with a supervisor to monitor and assist in completing assigned tasks;
• Environment for development and growth: English courses, specialized courses, regular performance reviews;
• Experience and knowledge sharing between teams;
• Corporate events and team buildings where we celebrate our team and company’s victories and achievements;
• Relocation package (support with moving, one-time bonus).
• We carefully consider each candidate’s application: in case we have chosen other candidates, you will receive the feedback; if the resume passes to the next stage, we will clarify a few basic questions and schedule an interview with you;
• HR interview: up to 1 hour;
• Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager; we will get to know your experience, skills while you will have a chance to learn more about our product and the team;
• Test task;
• Reference check;
• Job offer.
Recommend a candidate and get a bonus up to 1000$! Just fill in the form bit.ly/2I9emhB