We are looking for a result-oriented Chief Operating Officer (COO) to scale our outsource branch of business by increasing the number of our clients, developing marketing activities and optimizing main processes.The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of outsource business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader.
JatApp is a group of successful companies that develop its own web products and mobile apps in various niches for 6 years. Along with the product unit, we have an outsourcing business and develop exceptional digital solutions for our clients worldwide. We are proud that more than 20 mln users interact with our creations on a daily basis. JatApp nourishes its corporate culture and cares for each and every team member who contributes to the overall company success.
About our business unit:
The outsource part of our business includes both mobile and web development that is aimed at small and medium-sized businesses of Tier-1 countries: USA, Germany, UK, Denmark, Switzerland, Netherlands, Austria, France and also Hong Kong and Israel. Our domains include, but not limited to Facility Management, Property Management, Automotive, Connected Devices, HR Tech, EdTech, Manufacturing Operations, Enterprise Solutions.
• Making sure the projects’ profitability indicators are attained;
• Establishing efficient business relations with our clients;
• Monitoring the efficiency of PM on the relevant projects;
• Cooperation with the CEO to develop goals and strategies;
• Budgeting and work with financial reporting;
• Control over marketing activities;
• Ensure hiring top talents that possess relevant skills for our business needs.
• Proven experience as CCO/COO or relevant role;
• Experience in outsource is a must;
• High attention to details, strong ability to multitask;
• Exceptional emotional intelligence;
• Experience in business strategies development;
• Knowledge of marketing approaches;
• Advanced level of English;
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
Would be a plus:
• Experience in sales;
• Proven experience in managing complex projects and cross-functional teams;
• Participation in conferences/summits/roadshows.
Our team values:
• Talents: we unite professionals who choose their work with their hearts. They are talents indeed as they put their time and soul into the job they love;
• Own your work: a full sense of responsibility for your work comes when you put yourself in the position of a business owner, making decisions independently and doing your job conscientiously;
• Result, not a process: we put the result in the 1st place. Process and effort matter, but we don’t look for excuses. We do not pay much attention to ‘how’, - the result of our effort is what really matters;
• Teamwork: we act like a real team to achieve the most ambitious goals where mutual accomplishment depends on the common effort. That is why we always support each other on our way to success;
• Perseverance: we are persistent and steadfast in attaining the desired result as we are confident that we will cope with any challenge we meet on our way;
• Flexibility: in the fast-paced technology world we are ready to adapt: learn new things and be aware of new trends on the market.
• Tasks with a high level of responsibility and opportunity to influence the main business metrics;
• Business trips and onsite meetings with our clients;
• Comfortable office within walking distance of the metro station;
• Flexible schedule starting from 8 to 11 am,
• Opportunity to work remotely several days a week / month;20 working days 4 calendar weeks of paid vacation;
• We take care of our employees’ health: fully covered health insurance, paid sick leave and gym;
• Non-bureaucracy culture: questions are resolved quickly, opportunity to influence the processes, new ideas and proposals are always welcomed;
• Free lunches, fruits, sweets;
• Weekly check points with a supervisor to monitor and assist in completing assigned tasks;
• Environment for development and growth: English courses, specialized courses, regular performance reviews;
• Experience and knowledge sharing between teams;
• Corporate events and team buildings where we celebrate our team and company’s victories and achievements;
• Relocation package.
Recommend a candidate and get a bonus up to 2000$! Just fill in the form bit.ly/2I9emhB