We are looking for a talented Product Manager with solid experience in launching and developing either web and mobile products in social discovery niche or mobile products in any niche on international markets or mobile products in any niche on international markets.
JatApp is a group of successful companies that develop its own web products and mobile apps in various niches for over 9 years. We are proud that more than 20 mln users interact with our creations on a daily basis. JatApp nourishes its corporate culture and cares for each and every team member who contributes to the overall company success.
About our business unit:
For the past 2 years we have been actively involved in developing and promoting our own highly loaded Social Discovery platform. The product’s primary market is Tier-1 region, including but not limited to USA, UK, Canada and leading European countries. Led by skillful and open-minded team, our brands continue growing and reaching top positions in their categories. By implementing extended data analysis approach, we make sure every aspect of product lifecycle is valued and improved to achieve continuous growth. As a part of our team, you will get a chance to dive into a well-structured and creative process of product evolution.
• Analyze business metrics in order to improve product monetization and retention;
• Suggest improvements and new features based on collected data and researches;
• Work in close collaboration with Development, Design and QA teams;
• Participate in tasks planning and prioritization;
• Meet iteration goals and deadlines;
• Review implemented tasks by the Dev team;
• Participate in A/B testing: setup, launch, control, analysis.
• 2+ years of experience in a PM / BA / PO position;
• Measurement of product success based on data;
• Practical experience with data analytics/visualization tools (Amplitude, Tableau, GA, etc);
• Knowledge of app usage and UI/UX patterns depending on the platform;
• Excellent knowledge of digital product development processes;
• Strong leadership and management skills, systematic thinking, business orientation.
Would be a plus:
• Background in market research and data analysis;
• Business analytics (P&L understanding);
• Experience with social discovery niche.
Our team values:
• Result orientation: we set ambitious goals, take on complex tasks and successfully cope with them;
• Flexibility: the ability to think out of the box and change our strategies depending on market conditions;
• Teamwork: we have the common goal, we do not shift responsibility to others and overcome challenges together;
• Striving for development: we are constantly learning new things and evolving together.
• Comfortable office within walking distance of the metro station;
• Flexible schedule (starting from 8 to 11 am,
• Opportunity to work remotely several days a week / month;
• 20 working days (4 calendar weeks) of paid vacation;
• Non-bureaucracy culture: questions are resolved quickly, opportunity to influence the processes, new ideas and proposals are always welcomed;
• We take care of our employees’ health: fully covered health insurance, paid sick leave and gym;
• Free lunches, fruits, sweets;
• Weekly check points with a supervisor to monitor and assist in completing assigned tasks;
• Environment for development and growth: English courses, specialized courses, regular performance reviews;
• Experience and knowledge sharing between teams;
• Corporate events and team buildings where we celebrate our team and company’s victories and achievements;
• Relocation package (support with moving, one-time bonus).
• We carefully consider each candidate’s application: in case we have chosen other candidates, you will receive the feedback; if the resume passes to the next stage, we will clarify a few basic questions and schedule an interview with you;
• HR interview: up to 1 hour;
• Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager; we will get to know your experience, skills while you will have a chance to learn more about our product and the team;
• Test task;
• Reference check;
• Job offer.
Recommend a candidate and get a bonus up to 1000$! Just fill in the form bit.ly/2I9emhB