We invite to our team a talented QA Engineer o join our team to further develop our platform and effectively improve existing QA test flow..
JatApp is a group of successful companies that develop its own web products and mobile apps in various niches for over 9 years. We are proud that more than 20 mln users interact with our creations on a daily basis. JatApp nourishes its corporate culture and cares for each and every team member who contributes to the overall company success.
We specialize in creating and promoting our own highly loaded platform in the Social Discovery niche for more than 2 years. Major markets we work with — North America and Western Europe. Our brands are on top of the Social Networking category. Our global objective is to bring each product to the world’s TOP-1 in its category. We are actively growing and developing our platform. With us you will work on the development of the existing products, as well as bring new brands to the market.
- Manual testing of mobile & web applications;
- API testing;
- Creating and executing test cases, check-lists, writing bug reports;
- Reporting status, progress and concerns.
- AS A MUST practical experience with mobile apps testing;
- Experience on the same position at least 1 year;
- Knowledge in producing key test activities (requirements gathering, test plans, test reports);
- Understanding bug’s life cycle;
- Understanding the modern concept of software development;
- Good understanding of client-server architecture.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with products for the English-speaking market will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Comfortable office within walking distance of the metro station;
- Flexible schedule (starting from 8 to 11 am, 8-hour workday);
- Opportunity to work remotely several days a week / month;
- 20 working days (4 calendar weeks) of paid vacation;
- Non-bureaucracy culture: questions are resolved quickly, opportunity to influence the processes, new ideas and proposals are always welcomed;
- We take care of our employees’ health: fully covered health insurance, paid sick leave and gym;
- Free lunches, fruits, sweets;
- Weekly check points with a supervisor to monitor and assist in completing assigned tasks;
- Environment for development and growth: English courses, specialized courses, regular performance reviews;
- Experience and knowledge sharing between teams;
- Corporate events and team buildings where we celebrate our team and company’s victories and achievements;
- Relocation package (support with moving, one-time bonus).