We invite to our team a talented Senior PPC Specialist with experience in launching and developing Social Discovery or Mobile products in international markets.
JatApp is a group of successful companies that develop its own web products and mobile apps in various niches for over 9 years. We are proud that more than 20 mln users interact with our creations on a daily basis. JatApp nourishes its corporate culture and cares for each and every team member who contributes to the overall company success.
We specialize in creating and promoting our own highly loaded platform in the Social Discovery niche for more than 2 years. Major markets we work with — North America and Western Europe. Our brands are on top of the Social Networking category. Our global objective is to bring each product to the world’s TOP-1 in its category. We are actively growing and developing our platform. With us you will work on the development of the existing products, as well as bring new brands to the market.
- Development and implementation of a roadmap/strategy for buying PPC traffic from Adwords, Bing, Yahoo;
- Leading user acquisition process on Google Ads (including Search, GDN, YouTube, etc.) and similar platforms (Bing Ads, Yahoo) for a web project;
- Launching, analyzing, and optimizing all aspects of campaigns (moderation, bid management, budgeting, creatives and search queries analysis);
- Generation creatives, landing pages for advertising campaigns in collaboration with designers and developers;
- Split testing of advertising creatives, optimizations, and audiences, landing pages;
- Search for new schemes to attract users.
- Experience with Google Ads ecosystem: Search, Display Network, Video (Bing Ads, Yahoo Ads will be an advantage);
- Experience operating $100K+ monthly budgets with positive ROI in Western Markets;
- Be familiar with Google Analytics and GTM, be able to tune the analytical system;
- Understanding of users tracking methods — cookies, redirects, utm_ tags, etc.;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions;
- Previous experience with landing page optimization and creative materials creation;
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English.
Would be a plus:
- — Previous experience with a Social Discovery Niche will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Comfortable office within walking distance of the metro station;
- Flexible schedule (starting from 8 to 11 am, 8-hour workday);
- Opportunity to work remotely several days a week / month;
- 20 working days (4 calendar weeks) of paid vacation;
- Non-bureaucracy culture: questions are resolved quickly, opportunity to influence the processes, new ideas and proposals are always welcomed;
- We take care of our employees’ health: fully covered health insurance, paid sick leave and gym;
- Free lunches, fruits, sweets;
- Weekly check points with a supervisor to monitor and assist in completing assigned tasks;
- Environment for development and growth: English courses, specialized courses, regular performance reviews;
- Experience and knowledge sharing between teams;
- Corporate events and team buildings where we celebrate our team and company’s victories and achievements;
- Relocation package (support with moving, one-time bonus).