• 2+ years of experience as a Business analyst;
• Experience in gathering requirements;
• Experience with UML, Use Cases, Business oriented story writing;
• Solid understanding of SDLC;
• Advanced level of written and spoken English.
• Office within walking distance from the metro;
• Non-bureaucracy culture;
• Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am,
• Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days;
• Corporate English courses, professional development courses;
• 100% compensation of gym;
• Medical insurance.
Recommend a candidate and get a bonus up to 1000$! Just fill in the form bit.ly/2I9emhB
• Gather and analyze client business requirements ensuring their clarity and sufficiency;
• Take the full ownership of project documentation, create and keep it up-to-date (Detailed User Stories, Use Cases, Flowcharts, UML charts, etc);
• Prioritize features, work on roadmap together with PM;
• Manage change requests;
• Interact with external stakeholders, development and design teams;
JatApp is a group of companies developing world-renowned digital products alongside with successfully growing software outsourcing business. Having multiple web and mobile products in its portfolio, the company possesses strong expertise in utilities, social, educational, automotive, property and facility management industries.
With more than 20 million users interacting with its products daily, JatApp nourishes its corporate culture and cares for each and every team member who contributes to the overall company success. Agile principles dominate in our approach to product implementation: regular updates, flexibility towards changes, progress measured by software functionality, and strong UI/UX Design expertise.
We believe that only the right team collaboration can bring the company to the desired result. At JatApp we stick to one main principle: always bring out the best in each individual and make sure every idea is heard. We are constantly looking for passionate learners and enthusiastic collaborators to join our team. Let’s get things done together!
We are looking for a professional Project Manager to join our Technical team. Our perfect match has great organizational and analytical skills alongside with a huge desire to build an outstanding software product.