We are a team of creative and open-to-growth people looking for synergy in all our activities. Building software solutions, we use approaches that call to create a mind-space between the clients’ businesses and our understanding of their needs to create only the best things in a modern way and satisfy the root needs.
In partnership cooperation, we invest in people’s growth and guarantee safety and stability to open the mindset, build trust, and dive deep into the creative world.
No more written words, the rest you need to feel. Do not hesitate and wait. Join us.
P.S. Some people stay on the platform, and those on the train move to a better future. Make your choice today and jump on the train.
Our project is a rapidly growing Fintech startup. The platform serves as a dynamic tool for SaaS businesses, allowing them to maintain an unwavering grasp of their financial and operational data in real time. As a senior FE, you will play an essential role in developing a hugely impactful product serving multiple customers. You will collaborate with a cross-functional RnD Team to design, implement, and improve products with the highest level of craft.
Who are we looking for
- Team player with a positive problem-solving mindset.
- A passion for pixel-perfect and beautiful designs.
- Ambitious engineer looking to make a significant impact on the company and its product
- Ambitious engineer looking to make a significant impact on the company and its product.
- A person who takes pride in writing clean and maintainable code with attention to product needs and design details.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with product management and design teams to transform requirements and Figma mockups into engaging and visually captivating front-end interfaces.
- Create top-notch, reusable, and scalable code using technologies like React, TypeScript, GraphQL, and CSS.
- Guarantee that front-end applications perfectly match Figma mockups in terms of design precision, performance, and essential user interactions.
- Keep current with the latest trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in front-end development and cybersecurity.
- Work in collaboration with back-end developers and quality assurance teams to smoothly integrate and thoroughly test front-end components.
- Minimum 5+ years of proven experience as a Frontend software engineer
- Upper-Intermediate English level (both speaking and writing)
- Effective communication skills that emphasize proactivity
- Capable of autonomously initiating discussions and effectively communicating with the Product Owner to clarify and discuss requirements
- Meticulous and perfection-oriented approach with an exceptional eye for detail, ensuring pixel-perfect precision in all aspects
- Familiarity with techniques and strategies to enhance application performance
- Proficiency in version control systems, such as Git
- Enthusiasm for learning and staying up-to-date with new technologies and best practices
- Experience in writing tests
- TypeScript, React 5+ (expert)
- GraphQL, Apollo, optimistic updates
- Unit testing — React Testing Library, Jest
- UI Components library — Chakra UI
- Table library — AG Grid
- State management system — Jotai
- Charts generation — Highcharts
- High-load components expertise
- Knowledge of Figma would be a plus
- Experience with GraphQL backend implementation would be a plus
- Solid expertise in CSS/SCSS styling and animation
What we offer
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
- Twenty working days of vacation
- Public holidays according to the Ukrainian calendar
- Five paid sick days without reference
- 70% compensation for the next ten sick days without reference
- 100% compensation for four days “blood donor” leaves during one calendar year
- Partial payment for external training, conferences, and English classes
- Internal training and meetups
- Corporate gym in the office
- Business trips
- Zero bureaucracy
- Strong technical team