Jabil is looking for Senior Full-Stack Developer for the Industrial Engineering Database as an EMPLOYEE(Labor Book). IEDB is a global standard tool that will store all manufacturing processes and their associated standard times as defined by the site level Industrial Engineers. This will allow for better reporting capabilities with key metrics, automatic data retrieval from other tools and systems, and reduce overall site level Industrial Engineering administrative time to focus more on process improvement projects.
· Provide technical advice, code reviews and assistance to other programmers.
· Develop/ maintain computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data and information.
· Write programs that involve multiple, complex screens, interfaces, tables and outputs.
· Write complex, optimized data extracts, updates and interfaces.
· Design and code basic screen functionality.
· Interface with functional specialists to ensure solution design and integrity.
· Solid understanding of functional integration points, entity relationships and module flows.
· Devise sample input data to test accuracy of program.
· Resolve questions of program intent, input data acquisition, time sharing, output requirements, coding use and modification, and inclusion of internal checks/code reviews for system integrity.
· Observe or runs test of program using sample or actual data, assist in user acceptance training.
· Participate in the roll out and on time delivery of developed applications.
· Maintain a working knowledge of advancing technologies. Identify applicable solutions and implement with existing networks when appropriate.
· Do application developments individually or as team member and fulfill the Functional requirements in high quality standards.
· Learn new programming technologies, methodologies aligned with the defined standards and baselines.
· Support and maintain existing solutions
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· 5+ years of experience in C#/.NET development.
· Advanced skills in C#, ASP NET Web Api, .Net Core, Entity Framework, Angular, CSS, MSSQL/PostgreSQL.
· Experienced working in cloud environment and familiar with DevOps process.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
· Ability to effectively present information in one-in-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
· Ability to attend mandatory job trainings.
· Upper-intermediate English.