Looking for Senior Full Stack Developer (80% support; 20% development) to work with a set of applications for the Factory Control Center.The purpose of those applications is real-time visibility of the processes and factors impacting production, highlighting critical metrics in real-time, and triggering alarms based on thresholds.
Working hours: Flexible with occasional on-call responsibility
· Aware of all the foundations and concepts of software development and IT in general rock solid C# and .NET/.NET core programming knowledge (5 years+)
· Advanced skills in C#, ASP.net, MVC, .Net Core, RESTFUL API, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, CSS, MSSQL/PostgreSQL.
· ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET WebAPI (RESTful) web development knowledge
· Proficiency in Visual Studio 2019 and code Message Queuing (such as RabbitMQ)
· Deep experience in Angular SPA development including TypeScript knowledge
· Upper-intermediate English.
· Knowledge of jQuery, AngularJS
· Hands on source code version control skills (preferably Git)
· Knowledge of a collaboration tool (preferably Azure DevOps)
· Proven track record of delivering .NET/Angular web applications
· Stable knowledge of databases, especially Microsoft SQL Server