We are looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer (Python) to join our team.
• 6 years of experience spanning computer software and architecture
• Strong understanding of HTTP/HTML and browser technologies, including the Selenium test suite
• Excellent skills in scripting languages such as Python & PowerShell
• Experience with scripting APIs to pull information from systems
• Excellent skills in analyzing and depicting patterns and trends from data collected from multiple sources.
• Experience with DataDog is a plus, but not required.
Details on the tech stack:
REST API performance, browser synthetics, Python, Data dog synthetics tool, Selenium, GIT version control, Jenkins server.
• Creation of automation tests to simulate customer actions;
• Capture logging and performance statistics from tests;
• Establish real-time dashboard that reports performance and trends of tests;
• Implement tools and alerts to reduce manual effort to assess Cloud performance;
• Work under minimal supervision, with a wide degree of creativity and latitude for independent judgement.
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.