The Azure AD Engineer is perfect for an Identity Management Professional who would like to build and support a world-class Identity and Access Management program of a Fortune 200 Company in the Manufacturing Area.
· Be responsible for management, setup and administration of assigned IAM platforms.
· Work closely with IAM Architects to develop and improve Identity and Access Management Capabilities.
· Define test procedures and document test plans to ensure new systems are functioning as designed.
· Research, recommend and implement changes to policies, processes, procedures, and standards to safeguard information and systems and enhance Jabil’s Information security Program and reduce the overall risk to Jabil.
· Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
· Assist with Regulatory and customer audits as needed.
· Ensure that all documentation and training are developed to ensure a successful operational handoff to the operations security team.
· Promote best practice in processes and standards to ensure proper governance of assigned solutions.
· Communicate user and IT awareness of Jabil’s Information Security Program: policies and procedures. This can include development of training for security operations teams.
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Confer with the reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems, data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
· Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
· Solid knowledge of cloud environments such as AWS and Azure A-D.
· Experienced in implementing and managing various Identity and Access Management technologies such as CyberArk, Okta, SailPoint or Saviynt is helpful.
· Solid experience with databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, operating systems and network infrastructure.
· Experience integrating applications with Identity Management Providers.
· Working knowledge of protocols to include but not limited to SAML2.0 and Oath.
· Advanced understanding of Operating systems and Microsoft Applications (i.e. — Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
· Understanding of how security impacts applications.
· Spoken English.