Technical Lead will be a part of the team that works on Jabil’s shop floor monitor (SFM) platform using state-of-the-art technology, which provides end-to-end real-time data about its manufacturing processes and is a key enabler of the connected ecosystem. It works in conjunction with Jabil’s MES systems and shop floor equipment to enable analytics and intelligence to harness the hidden value of our manufacturing processes.
· Provide technical advice, code reviews and assistance to other developers.
· Participate in the design and development of the system and integrations.
· Design and develop the enhancements to the product
· Assist and supervise development of automation testing.
· Maintain a working knowledge of advancing technologies.
· Work seamlessly with all IT Teams to ensure high standard of IT support at all levels.
· Work with Product Owners, Stakeholders, Architects on requirements, strategy, and architecture.
· Maintain and develop documentation for the responsible area. Prepare and provide status updates of assigned project plans and schedules.
· Promote good design principles such as code reuse, modularity, and extensibility
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization while maintaining discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
· At least 5 years of experience in software development.
· Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design concepts, principles, and patterns.
· Advanced experience with C#, .NET Core, and ASP.NET Core framework.
· Good skills in front-end development using Angular
· Experienced working in a cloud environment and familiar with DevOps process.
· Good knowledge of relational databases as well as no-SQL storages.
· Solid understanding of Microservices architecture concepts.
· Solid understanding of functional integration points, entity relationships and module flows.
· Understanding of HTTP, AMQP, MQTT protocols.
· Experience with Unit Tests development and mainstream mocking frameworks.
· Prior experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Linux will be a plus.
· Ability to write comprehensive technical documentation.
· Upper-intermediate English.
· Good knowledge of Agile scrum methodology, preferably SCRUM.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, technology professionals, and subject matter experts.
· Self-starter that can work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.