The candidate will automate quality assurance processes on Jabil’s patented IoT platform, that provides end-to-end real-time actionable data about its supply chain processes and is a key enabler of the connected ecosystem. It uses sensor data, machine-to-machine (M2M), machine to application (M2A), and application to machine (A2M) communications, supports a wide array of protocols, and enables analytics and intelligence to harness the hidden value of our manufacturing processes. IoT platform is highly configurable set of microservices based on .NET Core and Docker technology.
Assist with the creation of testing strategies, end-to-end test plans, ensuring that testing activities are coordinated, objectives are met, and solutions work as expected.
· Assist with the creation and execution of testing strategies, test plans, architectural reviews, and validation timelines to meet program deadlines.
· Establish and own an effective QA process that best fits the product’s needs
· Develop functional test plans by writing and maintaining test cases, including exception test cases, from a variety of documentation types
· Execute test plans, performance, and regression testing to validating that apps and systems meet design specifications and requirements
· Develop functional test scripts using Python and modern test suites. Execute tests against various range of microservices, analyze results and make sure that the quality of the application on the desired level.
· Contribute to development of our test automation framework.
· Develop load and stress tests.
· Coordinate preparation of test environments for IT and business groups, including appropriate data and access
· Documents test results, capture defects, and recommend solutions, triage defects and report on defect impacts.
· Work effectively with business groups, technology groups, and subject matter experts in a collaborative manner, building constructive and effective relationships
· Review customer facing documentation and training materials for accuracy
· Act as a resource for others with less experience
· Contributing with an Agile mindset of open collaboration, frequent communication, providing timely feedback to team members and management, creative & proactive problem solving, and adapting to change quickly
· 3+ years’ experience in an automation QA role.
· Knowledge of testing methodologies.
· Thorough knowledge of QA best practices across the SDLC.
· Strong knowledge and experience in Python, PyTests and Allure.
· Good knowledge and experience in OOP/OOD
· Understanding of HTTP, AMQP, MQTT protocols
· Prior experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Linux will be a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, technology professionals, and subject matter experts.
· Self-starter that can work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.
· Understanding of the development and implementation of a Quality Assurance structure and knowledge of best practices.
· Experience in leading small team of QA engineers.
· Familiarity with Agile processes.
· Spoken level of English