We are looking for Senior and Middle Embedded engineers to join our team.
• Strong C/C++ experience and knowledge
• Knowledge of OOP
• Experience in working with Git
• Experience in working with Embedded Applications Development, Linux user-space, Multi-threading
• Unit Testing
• English — spoken Intermediate
• Provision of feature content and bug fixes in accordance with specifications
• Working with internal Test and Architecture teams as needed
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
The project is dedicated to the RRH (Remote Radio Head) controlling software. RRH is a part of a Radio HW that is used in radio towers to convert digital user data into an over-the-air signal and vice versa.