We are looking for Lead Embedded developer to join our team.
• 8+ years of experience in embedded software development and architecture design (C/C++, Linux, real-time OS experience, firmware/BSP development, IoT, communication protocols, etc.)
• 5+ years of experience leading development team/projects
• Software architecture design experience
• Upper-intermediate English with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical skills, ability to conduct studies
• Excellent writing skills (write documents, maintain spreadsheets, create presentations)
• Willingness to constantly learn and stay up to date with recent technologies
• Will represent Jabil Design Engineering in technical customer discussions / meetings.
• Work with Sales Team on new projects estimation.
• Provide technical input to help identify and solve project risks that may affect overall project plans and schedules.
• Mentoring of engineering staff.
• Stay abreast of the latest technology and techniques to provide designs that are competitive and cost effective.
• Lead the development and implementation of platform and product architectures in collaboration with senior technical staff.
• Manage product design and documentation at a system level.
• Perform independent research and engineering studies.
• Lead remote development teams.
• Effectively consult on multiple projects in parallel.
• Develop IP Patents, Technical Publications or White Papers
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Embedded software development for smart home and industrial IoT applications. One of the projects is development of an IoT reference platform which is used to accelerate development of aforementioned IoT solutions. The IoT reference platform is developed for standardized control boards that support specific GPIO, display, audio, and other peripherals.