We are looking for Embedded developer to join our team. You will be involved in working with Embedded software development for smart home and industrial IoT applications.
• Development of multithreaded applications — processes/threads, semaphores, inter-process communication, etc.
• Working in Linux environment
• Willingness to acquire new embedded software development skills
• Firmware development for embedded/IoT devices
• Working with peripherals from code — I/O interfaces, ports, registers, etc.
• Ability to read circuit diagrams
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Embedded software development for smart home and industrial IoT applications. One of the projects is development of an IoT reference platform which is used to accelerate development of aforementioned IoT solutions. The IoT reference platform is developed for standardized control boards that support specific GPIO, display, audio, and other peripherals.