We’re looking for Middle Project manager to join Jabil Software Services team.
• 3+ year of experience in ІТ Project Management
• Upper-Intermediate English
• Must be an excellent team player with the ability to influence and negotiate
• Fundamental understanding of software development skillsets and software system design
• Strong communication and negotiations skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to analyze and solve problems related to projects
• Ability to identify and manage risks
• Familiarity with the tools and metrics needed to evaluate project performance
• Experience with project documentation
• Experience with foreign customers
• Displays and applies knowledge on Project Management methodologies, specifically on Waterfall and Agile
• Estimate and schedule projects activities using Gant charts to plan and subsequently report progress within the project environment
• Conducts Post-Implementation Reviews after completing a project to evaluate whether the project objectives were met, determine how effectively the project was run, learn lessons for the future, and ensure that the organization gets the most significant possible benefit from the project.
• Cost estimations — Has the knowledge to calculate the cost of a program, project, or operation accurately, transparently, and reliably.
• Building WBS — Can develop a deliverable-oriented decomposition of a project into smaller components and organizes the team’s work into manageable sections
• Scrum Master / Agile certification
• Define, estimate, and schedule project work to achieve the business goals
• Forecast, monitor, and manage project execution
• Time and Scope management, tracking project plans, milestones
• Budget management: planned vs. actual
• Ensure internal and external stakeholder management through effective communication
• Project Documentation Management
• Contribute to projects life-cycle improvement through lessons learned
• Monitoring and improving the performance of the team, providing visibility to the client
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Embedded software development for smart home and industrial IoT applications. One of the projects is development of an IoT reference platform which is used to accelerate development of aforementioned IoT solutions. The IoT reference platform is developed for standardized control boards that support specific GPIO, display, audio, and other peripherals.