We are looking for an Enterprise Solutions Support Specialist to maintain existing systems and be responsible for new development projects and business requirements.
· Maintain existing systems and responsible for new development projects and business requirements.
· As a corporate team to provide system support globally
· Work closely with global team for issues resolution
· On boarding new Suppliers through EDI implementation
· Process gap analysis and continuous improvement for support area.
· Support existing EDI applications systems as well as system integration/middleware
· As a corporate team to provide 24×7 system support within E-Commerce or B2B area.
· Work closely with development and admin team for issues resolution
· Setup EDI enablement with external suppliers
· Responsible for operations process documentation
· Monitor ticket closely ensure support tickets are resolved within SLA.
· Serve as escalation point for troubleshooting issues per OLA and SLA.
· Maintain a thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience in one application module regarding emerging or job technologies required, this could include formal or self-paced professional development.
· Perform hands on complex configuration in module.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems OR 2 years of equivalent external work experience in the business area, from an IT and business perspective.
· Understanding process of EDI / B2B and their standards (EDIFACT, X12, RosettaNet and API)
· Knowledge of EDI Message types (EDIFACT): ORDER, ORDER RESPONSE, ORDER CHANGE, EDI FORECAST INVENTORY REPORT, INVOICE
· Understanding EDIINT, especially with AS2 communications
· Knowledge of one or more of the following applications is highly desirable
· SI — Sterling Integrator ver 5.03(formerly known as GIS- Gentran Integration Suite)
· Axway / B2Bi Gateway Interchange 5.5 or above
· Microsoft Operations Manager 2007 or above
· Preferably have ERP knowledge with SAP
· Knowledge and experience with other ERP packages (eg. ORACLE, BAAN) is also acceptable
∙ Upper-intermediate English.