Looking for Senior .NET Developer to work with a set of applications for the Factory Control Center. The purpose of those applications is real-time visibility of the processes and factors impacting production, highlighting critical metrics in real-time, and triggering alarms based on thresholds.
· Provide technical advice, code reviews and assistance to other programmers.
· With limited supervision, prepare test plans and/or detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written, they may be highly complex.
· Write programs that interface with external systems and equipment.
· Develop/ maintain computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data and information.
· Write programs that involve multiple, complex screens, interfaces, tables and outputs.
· Write complex, optimized data extracts, updates and interfaces.
· Design and code basic screen functionality.
· Interface with functional specialists to ensure solution design and integrity.
· Understanding of complex table joins and advanced programming concepts.
· Solid understanding of functional integration points, entity relationships and module flows.
· Devise sample input data to test accuracy of program.
· Resolve questions of program intent, input data acquisition, time sharing, output requirements, coding use and modification, and inclusion of internal checks/code reviews for system integrity.
· Observe or runs test of program using sample or actual data, assist in user acceptance training.
· Participate in the roll out and on time delivery of developed applications.
· Maintain a working knowledge of advancing technologies. Identify applicable solutions and implement with existing networks when appropriate.
· Work seamlessly with all IT Teams to ensure high standard of IT support at all levels.
· Maintain and develop documentation for responsible area. Prepare and provide status updates of assigned project plans and schedules.
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”.
∙ 5+ years of experience in C#/.NET development.
∙ Advanced skills in C#, ASP.net, MVC, .Net Core, RESTFUL API, Entity ∙ Framework, MSSQL/PostgreSQL.
∙ Experienced working in cloud environment and familiar with DevOps process.
∙ Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
∙ Ability to effectively present information in one-in-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
∙ Ability to attend mandatory job trainings.
∙ Upper-intermediate English.
∙ Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or related fields.
∙ Experience in Jquery, AngularJS
∙ Good knowledge of SQL Databases, SSRS, SSIS