The QA will assist with the creation of testing strategies, end-to-end test plans, and test case execution, ensuring that testing activities are coordinated, objectives are met, and solutions work as expected. As the guardian of good software, the QA ensures that the product being shipped out the door is without errors and meets the expectations of customers.
· Assist with the creation and execution of testing strategies, test plans, architectural reviews, and validation timelines to meet program deadlines.
· Develop functional test plans by writing and maintaining test cases, including exception test cases, from a variety of documentation types
· Execute test plans, performance, and regression testing to validating that apps and systems meet design specifications and requirements
· Coordinate preparation of test environments for IT and business groups, including appropriate data and access
· Documents test results, capture defects, and recommend solutions; triage defects and report on defect impacts.
· Partner with business and technology teams to obtain a full understanding of requirements and technical implications, recommending updates as needed
· Work effectively with business groups, technology groups, and subject matter experts in a collaborative manner, building constructive and effective relationships
· Review customer facing documentation and training materials for accuracy
· Act as a resource for others with less experience
· Contributing with an Agile mindset of open collaboration, frequent communication, providing timely feedback to team members and management, creative & proactive problem solving, and adapting to change quickly
· 3+ years’ experience in a QA/validation role.
· Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or a related technical field.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, technology professionals, and subject matter experts.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
· Self-starter that can work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.
· Ability to manage and/or monitor the Quality Assurance activities associated with a discipline or project daily.
· Understanding of the development and implementation of a Quality Assurance structure and knowledge of best practices.
· Familiarity with Agile processes.
· Upper-Intermediate English.