We are looking for Embedded developer to join our team. You will be involved in working with Jabil System on Module is an IoT connectivity solution designed to accelerate the development of connected products in the Smart Home & Appliances area.
• 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing complex real-time operating systems using C/C++ for embedded processors.
• Experience programming and debugging embedded systems and understanding their limitations
• Experience with WiFi and BLE modules connected through SDIO, USB, UART etc
• Experience programming with FreeRTOS
• Proficient with C/C++, Python languages, methods, embedded toolchains, and testing frameworks. GCC, VSCode, Eclipse, IAR, etc.
• Experience with revision control and release management.
• Experience integrating with peripheral I/O
• Working understanding of circuits, and systems, and low-level communication protocols — SPI, I2C, USART, DMA, etc.
• At least Intermediate level of English or higher
• Understanding of cloud connectivity/IoT concepts and applications
• Familiarity with Over-the-air deployment of firmware upgrades
• Knowledge of Agile Development practices
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Embedded software development for smart home and industrial IoT applications. One of the projects is development of an IoT reference platform which is used to accelerate development of aforementioned IoT solutions. The IoT reference platform is developed for standardized control boards that support specific GPIO, display, audio, and other peripherals.