1. More than 3 years of network and multi-threaded programming development experience;
2. Good c/c++/java/golang language foundation and algorithm analysis ability;
3. At least 2 game projects have been fully participated and have been successfully put into operation, at least one of them was managed by you;
4. Familiar with the protocol and implementation of network communication, familiar with TCP/IP communication mechanism, and have a deep understanding and experience of Socket communication and HTTP communication;
5. Have excellent design ideas and coding habits, and understand common design patterns.
6. Be ready to go on a short business trip to meet up the team and let our professionals introduce the project to you.
— Strict thinking, clear logic, and strong verbal ability;
— Desire to develop your management skills
— High salary
— We are flexible in terms of working hours.
— Remote work.
The project is a multiplayer online real-time entertainment platform. You should have large-scale Internet project development experience, have certain product awareness and good team spirit.