Our team provides remote DevOps and system/server administration/management services for clients from all over the world. We carry out all types of work on the server-side, from routine support (updates, monitoring, problem-solving, security, optimization) to the creation of complex, resilient, and reliable infrastructures. We keep up with the times and use the most modern technologies along with approaches, including but not limited to: Terraform, k8s, Docker, Ansible, etc.
Now we are looking for another talented member of our team for the position DevOps Engineer.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Outstanding experience in Linux administration (at least 3 years);
- experience with web servers and web application deployment;
- experience with AWS cloud systems;
- experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- experience with MongoDB/MySQL;
- practical skills in automation and organization of CI/CD (GitLab/CircleCI);
- knowledge of bash/shell;
- experience in automation with Ansible is welcome;
- knowledge of Python is welcome;
- Must have a written & verbal English and demonstrated an ability to collaborate across teams and organizations
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO:
- deploying and configuring microservices and applications on AWS;
- development and support of CI/CD processes;
- AWS infrastructures support and administration.
We will provide all the necessary assistance, information, documentation and mentor you on your way! All you need is a desire to pump your skills to a God-level and meet the points listed above.
FROM OUR SIDE, WE GUARANTEE:
- Stable salary.
- Full social package (21 days paid vacation, 6 days of sick leave, public holidays according to the calendar).
- Courses and training at the expense of the company.
- Office in the center of Kharkiv.
- Cheerful and friendly team.
- Remote work acceptable.