We are a global IT consulting and enterprise software engineering company with a We Care attitude, striving to create momentum in our customers’ digital transformation. Our 300+ team brings together creative and talented cross-functional experts who are hungry for the success of every project. We have delivered hundreds of game-changing solutions to Fortune 500 giants, mid-market companies, and startups and pride ourselves on being part of a success story of global leaders such as Walmart, TASC, Procter & Gamble, Dun & Bradstreet, Warner Bros., 21st Century Fox, Dollar Shave Club, and JibJab. We value initiative, open communication, and self-motivated commitment rather than compliance and box-ticking. Therefore, we are looking for like-minded individuals who share our passion for doing great new things together. Join our friendly team as a DevOps Engineer!
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills, able to communicate DevOps problems and solutions to technical and non-technical members of the team
- Hands-on experience with Linux for at least 2 years in production (internals, tuning, and troubleshooting)
- Experience with AWS for at least 1 year
- Hands-on experience with any of IaC (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience using configuration management
- Able to write scripts in Bash, Python or any other scripting language
- Ability to troubleshoot and work with network problems (in Cloud or DC)
- At least an Intermediate level of English
Nice to have
- AWS certification
- Linux certification
- Network stack understanding
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design, create, support, and maintain the tools and systems used to deploy, run, automate, secure, and maintain the ecosystem of code and infrastructure.
- Manage all infrastructure as code by defining the desired state.
- Standardize, automate, and document all things.
- Improve build and release tooling and processes.
- Define best practices for virtualization, configuration management, source control, continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated testing, and release management.
- Bring new automation technologies to improve the velocity and quality of our engineering efforts.
What we offer
- A sense of community and friendship, diversity, and inclusivity
- Informal working environment with short decision-making chains
- Flexible work hours and remote work options
- Established personal development processes
- Support of professional training and certification
- Regular company events (ITRexTalks, Q&A sessions with the CEO, Tech Meet-Ups)
- Social benefits (medical insurance, sports reimbursement, and free English classes)