We are a global IT consulting and development company with a We Care attitude, striving to
create momentum in our clients’ digital transformation.
Our 300+ team brings together creative and talented cross-functional experts who are hungry
for the success of every project.
We have delivered hundreds of game-changing solutions to Fortune 500 giants, mid-market companies and startups and pride ourselves on being part of a success story of global leaders such as Walmart, TASC, Procter & Gamble, Dun & Bradstreet, Warner Bros., 21st Century Fox, Dollar Shave Club or JibJab.
We value initiative, open communication and self-motivated commitment rather than compliance and box-ticking, and are looking for like-minded individuals who share our passion about doing great new things together.
Join our friendly team as a Go Developer!!
- 2+ years of production experience as a backend developer
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, unit and integration tests
- Basic knowledge of Go internals (runtime, reflect etc.)
- Strong understanding of networking, REST/RPC
- Knowledge of application lifecycle, CI/CD (Jenkins, Drone, Github Actions etc.)
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Experience with relational databases (such as mysql, postgresql etc.)
- Experience with Docker
- Understanding of the main concepts behind developing distributed systems and services
- Hands on experience with at least one of major cloud providers (AWS preferably)
- English at the Intermediate level at least
Nice to have
- Experience with nosql databases (mongodb, elasticsearch etc.)
- Experience with any other programming languages like Python, Java etc.
- Familiarity with the internet of things (mqtt protocol, qos etc.)
- Interest in various open source projects like Traefik, Vault etc.
- Ability to perform devops tasks (infrastructure as code, administration, automation). Bash knowledge.
- Experience with microservices (SOA) architecture
- Usage experience of streaming/messaging services like Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.
- Assisting the TechLead with all aspects of software design and coding
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills
- Writing and maintaining code
- Working on minor bug fixes
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems
- Responding to requests from the development team
- Writing reports
- Conducting development tests
What We Offer
- A sense of community and friendship, diversity and inclusivity
- Informal working environment with short decision-making chains
- Flexible work hours and remote work options
- Established personal development processes
- Support of professional training and certification
- Regular company events (ITRexTalks, Q&A session with the CEO, Tech Meet-ups)
- Social benefits (medical insurance, sports reimbursement, and free English classes)