As an Outreach Specialist, you will perform link building activities for SEO campaigns and drive high-authority links to help support the company’s organic presence. You will reach out to high-value bloggers, organizations and influencers to create successful partnerships and promote content. You will be responsible for devising, planning, implementing and measuring the impact of the outreach activities through traditional link development methods and other channels, such as social.
- You are a good communicator and have good English writing skills (B2+ or equivalent).
- You are talented, passionate, friendly and proactive.
- You are a born problem solver and are not afraid of tackling new challenges.
- You are a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics, yet are able to work independently.
- You are extremely organized.
Optional requirements :
- You have a basic understanding of best SEO practices, as well as the strategies and techniques for improving organic search rankings.
- You have solid experience in and knowledge of online marketing, digital PR and social media.
- You have successfully run outreach campaigns before.
- Plan, implement and measure SEO outreach plans/campaigns.
- Identify exciting opportunities and put them in the lists of potential websites we can target for placements.
- Research and implement outreach technique/method recommendations to support successful organic SEO.
- Audit and perform qualitative analysis of the company’s link profiles.
- Manage link risk distribution across the company’s link profiles.
- Manage and maintain the outreach database, a roster of webmaster contacts and influencers for the placement of the company’s assets.
- Work closely with Content Strategist and Digital Marketing Manager for creating the content that can be used successfully in outreach campaigns.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all the SEO aspects.
- Working in one of the four largest IT companies in Belarus
- Projects for such clients as PayPal, Wargaming, Xerox, Philips, adidas and Toyota
- Competitive compensation that depends on your qualification and skills
- Career development system with clear skill qualifications
- Flexible working hours aligned to your schedule
- Employment benefits