As an Outreach Specialist, you will perform link building activities for SEO campaigns and drive high-authority links to help support the company’s organic presence. You will reach out to high-value bloggers, organizations and influencers to create successful partnerships and promote content. You will be responsible for devising, planning, implementing and measuring the impact of the outreach activities through traditional link development methods and other channels, such as social.
- 2+ years of recent experience on outbound or outreach campaigns.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO concepts preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Experience with tools like Outreach.io, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox preferred.
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- You must be able to thrive with deadlines and competitive goals.
- You must be comfortable with using G Suite apps such as Sheets and Docs.
- You must be comfortable collaborating with a team to get tasks completed as well as working independently.
- Genuine enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
- Big plus if you’ve had public relations expertise.
- You will be responsible for prospecting sites based on relevancy, qualifying sites, and gathering correct contact information.
- You will be responsible for reaching out and trying to establish a connection.
- You will also be responsible for monitoring inbound communications, building relationships and partnerships, and following up effectively.
We can offer:
- Projects for such clients as PayPal, Wargaming, Xerox, Philips, adidas and Toyota
- Competitive compensation that depends on your qualification and skills
- Career development system with clear skill qualifications
- Flexible working hours aligned to your schedule
- Options to work remotely
- Corporate medical insurance covering services of private and public medical centers
- English courses online
- Corporate parties and events for employees and their children
- Internal conferences, workshops and meetups for learning and experience sharing
- Gym membership compensation, corporate sport competitions (cybersport included)
- 5 days of paid sick leave per year with no obligation to submit a sick-leave certificate