• Java development experience (Java 8, Spring-boot 2.1.5)
• Interested in CI/CD and cloud (AWS) development
• Good knowledge of the state of the art in web application development
• Experience with Spring Framework
• Experience with automation/configuration management
• A working knowledge of Java delivery tools: Maven, Jenkins, Git
• A working knowledge of SQL Server
• Upper-Intermediate English level
• The environment where you can implement your ideas
• Plans for growth and the performance review (every 6 months)
• Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day, opportunities to working remotely
• Educational activities and thematic conferences
• Team parties and corporate events
• Cozy office near Kontraktova metro station, Podil
• Deliver high quality of Java code
• Develop the new features
• Drive migration of monolithic applications to microservices architectures
• Analyze architectural and feature specs and translate them into infrastructure needs
• Optimize our cloud solutions by using the best practices for container use, function use and other cloud features
The project is integrated remote-monitoring solution for chronic heart disease management. This is a permanently growing medical application, so you will be working on the new features, driving migration of monolithic applications to microservices architectures .
The current team is — Product Owner, Functional Analyst, QA Engineer, CTO and Product Manager.
Let’s make useful products together!