UST Global is seeking an Integration Support Engineer who will be part of the internal infrastructure team.
• You will configure and test system deployments on production, analyze and solve complex technical and application problems that arrive from production environments, and be the bridge between customers, technical account managers, product people, and the entire Cloud Operations
• A hands-on expert for hosting production infrastructure in public cloud tenants focusing on Azure platforms.
• As part of your role, you will be responsible for the implementation of all infrastructure environments including storage, servers, virtualization, infra-automation systems, and all associated hardware and software solutions, with emphasis on stability, integrity, and performance.
• You will ensure that infrastructure implementations follow project management and service delivery best practices.
• You will work with all teams within the business as well as technology and customer success teams to ensure top notch service and delivery of hosting needs and solutions.
• You will also work closely with the IT Service Delivery and Company’s Customer Success teams to support trouble-shooting, root-cause analysis, and problem remediation, as well as to deploy new solutions and upgrades to demo and production.
• Experience in customer-facing production SaaS environments, with direct interaction with enterprise customers
• REST API writing, executing, and troubleshooting
• Understanding of network architectures both on cloud and on-Prem
• Scripting language experience PowerShell /Bash/Python
• Linux proficiency
• Strong ability to independently analyze, learn, debug, and solve problems
• A can-do attitude in a dynamic work environment
• Flexibility to occasionally work outside of normal working hours
• Practical experience in end2end testing (UI+API)
• Familiarity in supporting security solutions, including knowledge and hands-on experience with cyber solutions SIEMS, EDR’s — strong advantage
• Familiarity with Azure Sentinel and Log Analytics
• Familiarity with Azure Active Directory (AAD)
• Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent certification
• Familiarity with Microsoft Logic apps — advantage
• Familiarity with monitoring/logs systems such as Prometheus, Datadog, ELK — advantage
• Familiarity with K8S — advantage
• Possibility to influence the development of the project
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere
• Help with development via mentoring and coaching
• The environment where you can implement your ideas
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to work remotely (8 hours workday)
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences
• Team parties and corporate events