• Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs, and backend data modules.
• Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns & component architecture and write unit test cases.
• Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit and understand the requirements and develop solutions
• Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
• 4+ years of experience in developing highly scalable backend and middle tier.
• Experience with Git and build tools like Gradle/Maven/SBT.
• Experience in Big Data Technologies (Scala, Spark, Hadoop, etc)
• Apache Spark, Redis Cluster is a plus
• Strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, profiling, and optimization.
• Have elegant, readable, maintainable, and extensible code style.
• Fluency in writing multithreaded programs running in Java/Python
• Sound knowledge on how computer systems work including memory/cache/buffer, process/thread, IO, concurrency/synchronization, network.
• Good in RDBMS or any of the large data systems
• Knowledge of top algorithms like sorting, heap/stack, queue, search, etc.
• Familiarity with test-driven development.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to deliver code of quality quickly.
• Attention to details. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Possibility to influence the development of the project
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere
• Help with development via mentoring and coaching
• The environment where you can implement your ideas
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to work remotely (8 hours workday)
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences
• Team parties and corporate events.