The global technology company that develops sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products looking for an energetic, organized Middle/Senior DevOps (Azure) Engineer.
• Design, Deploy and Secure CI/CD infrastructure.
• Implement DevOps practices.
• Implement monitoring solutions.
• Establish a continuous build environment to accelerate software deployment and development processes.
• Administration, configuration, and troubleshooting Azure cloud resources.
• Handles escalations from services team.
• Environment provisioning, Config management, and System Integration
• Lead and Mentor the Team.
• At least 3+ years of experience working in an Agile team.
• Hands on experience in DevOps/SRE technologies.
• Experience in configuring, monitoring and handling scaling infrastructure in cloud.
• Experience with markup and scripting languages (JSON, YAML, Python, Golang, Groovy, Shell, Bash, PowerShell etc.)
• Experience with IaC tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
• Experience in creating CICD pipeline creation using Jenkins, and Azure DevOps.
• Excellent understanding of the Container & Container Orchestration architecture and Microservices deployment.
• Excellent understanding of the Container and Kubernetes ecosystems
• Must have very good knowledge of Linux Administration.
• Familiar with Argo CD and Helm.
• Experience in implementing code quality check tools in the pipeline.
• Experience in monitoring logging tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Splunk etc
• Experience in managing Kubernetes applications in production
• Experience in Leading the remote team and handling escalations
• 1+ years of Azure Architecture experience is highly desirable
• Have implemented a DevOps model using Azure DevOps
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, or additional comparable experience
• Background in DevOps, Software Development, Site Reliability, or Systems Engineering
• Possibility to influence the development of the project
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere
• Help with development via mentoring and coaching
• The environment where you can implement your ideas
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to work remotely (8 hours workday)
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences
• Team parties and corporate events