Experience & Qualifications Required:
- A degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline and relevant industry certifications (CISSP, CISA/M, CIPP/CIPM/CIPT) preferred.
- 5+ years of solution architecture and domain experience from working with global systems integrators or managed service providers.
- Expertise in building scalable Solutions Architecture in public cloud such as Azure, AWS and GCP
- Experience in SIEM technologies such as QRadar, Splunk, Azure Sentinel.
- Experience working with IT leadership to define & articulate solutions strategies, architecture and program plans.
- Own, create and deliver detailed Solution Designs for clients who are onboarding in to it’s Managed Security Services.
- Provide technical thought leadership in overall security solutions development.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing security solution design, to meet customer’s complex and challenging Security Operations Monitoring requirements.
- Working alongside Service Owners & product development team to develop technical solutions to deliver services.
- Explain technical aspects of unique offerings during the meetings and how we can adapt the company’s Services Stack to the needs of the customers.
- Provide Solution Design documents to the customer as part of Service Onboarding phase, based on the SOW and Contract.
- Be the SPOC (single point of contact) between the Client and company’s service delivery leaders, and ensure all necessary information is captured for the delivery team to operationalize in-scope services
- Lead technical workshops with clients, validate scope, provide strategic advise & thought leadership for a smooth transition to company services.
Will be a plus:
- Expirience with working with Cybersecurity solution architecture.
- Knowledge in Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, Endpoint Security Solutions and Cloud Security domains.
- Proven understanding & experience with Security Operations Centre (SOC) architectures, deployments, SIEM technologies and associated capabilities.
- Flexible schedule and opportunities to working remotely (8 hours workday)
- Attending professional conferences, summits, workshops, and seminars (70% of the cost offset by the company)
- Possibility to influence the development of the project
- Friendly professional team and warm atmosphere
- The environment where you can implement your ideas
- Paid 18 days of vacation and up to 10 sick leaves annually
- Medical insurance, gym
- Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences
- Team parties and corporate events