What will you do:
Atlassian administrator provides configuration and administrative support of Cloud-based Atlassian tool suite, including multiple Jira , Confluence, and key 3rd party add-ons.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide application support for JIRA and Confluence to IT the rest of the business
- Understanding of JIRA APIs ,webhooks and external Databases.
- Support JIRA and Confluence users
- Evaluate JIRA and Confluence plug-ins, determine licensing needs, and perform testing, installation and configuration of the plug-ins
- Utilizes design skills to define JIRA workflows and the related screen schemes for complex and high impact projects
- Support and configure JIRA plugins as required
- Generate documentation on workflows and processes implemented in JIRA to support runbooks
- Research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques.
- Create JIRA projects, queries and reports as required
- Integration with 3rd party — Advantage
- Experience extending Atlassian products via code development is preferable
- Knowledge of script runner is a plus
- 1+ years’ experience as JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required.
- Minimum of 1 years’ hands-on experience working with the Atlassian product suite, with specific focus on JIRA as a Project/Application Administrator.
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with JQL
- Upper-intermediate English level
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic agile environment.
- Must have strong work ethic with good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible schedule and opportunities to working remotely (8 hours workday)
- Attending professional conferences, summits, workshops, and seminars (70% of the cost offset by the company)
- Possibility to influence the development of the project
- Friendly professional team and warm atmosphere
- The environment where you can implement your ideas
- Paid 18 days of vacation and up to 10 sick leaves annually
- Medical insurance, gym
- Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences
- Team parties and corporate events