We are looking for a Lead Data Architect with experience in large scale enterprise projects. You will join the innovations services team to work with major enterprises on defining, conceptualizing, and building unparalleled novel products. We work in quick iterations to expedite value to the customer, user feedback, and competitive advantage for our clients. We are typically able to deliver a solution within weeks of identifying a business problem. If you are up to the challenge and willing to quickly grow professionally in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, join us!
- 12+ years in commercial software engineering
- 4+ years in the Data Engineer, Data Architect, or similar role
- Technical expertise in data infrastructure, storage systems, scalable computing frameworks, and the applicability of the various data tools, e.g.:
- Relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, etc.)
- Analytical databases and data warehouses (Teradata, Snowflake, Vertica, Amazon Redshift, Sybase IQ, Big Query, Hive, etc.)
- Document-oriented databases (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Couchbase, etc.)
- Key-value databases (Memcached, Redis, etc.)
- Columnar databases (Cassandra, HBase, etc.)
- Object stores (Amazon S3, Minio, Azure Blob Store, etc.)
- Streaming data analytics systems (Spark, Kafka Streams, Flink, Storm, etc.)
- Workflow management systems (Airflow, NiFi, Oozie, Flyte, AWS Step Functions, etc.)
- ML platforms (Tensorflow, Kubeflow, MLflow, MLlib, etc.)
- Data analysis tools (Power BI, Looker, Kibana, Tableu, QlikView, etc.)
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design
- Programming and troubleshooting skills at least with a couple of commonly used languages such as Java, Scala, Kotlin, Python, etc.
- Experience assembling and managing large, complex datasets
- Hands-on experience delivering and supporting publicly-facing web applications and APIs; RESTful API design
- Strong experience in both real-time data ingestion / processing and batch data processing / pipelines
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven and passionate, eager and rapid learner
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
- Possibility to influence the development of the project.
- Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere.
- Help with development via mentoring and coaching.
- The environment where you can implement your ideas.
- Plans for growth and the performance review (every 6 months).
- Flexible schedule and opportunities to work remotely (8 hours workday).
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Medical insurance, gym.
- Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences.
- Team parties and corporate events.