Project: Spitche is a solution allowing brands to gamify every step of their customer journey, identify their most engaged profiles and collect valuable data on their experience.
- Minimum 1-year experience with Angular
- Understanding Component-Based Architecture (CBA)
- Understanding REST principles
- Able to configure Webpack
- Experience with Git / Github / Gitlab / Bitbucket
- Experience with graphic editors (Figma)
- Experience with Scrum
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Good communication skills
Will be a plus:
Knowledge of and experience with:
- Services: AWS
- Jira, confluence
- W3C standards
- Unit Tests
- OOP principles
- SOLID principles
- Deliver new functional modules
- Write tests and testable code
- Refactor existing codebase
- Provide realistic estimations
- Offer and design solutions and approaches to solve challenges that appear
- Enjoy teamwork
- Intensively communicate with client and with the team
- Participate in Scrum events
- Possibility to influence the development of the project.
- Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere.
- The environment where you can implement your ideas.
- Plans for growth.
- Flexible schedule and opportunities to working remotely (8 hours workday).
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Medical insurance, gym.
- Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences.
- Team parties and corporate events.
If you have a friend who can be interested in this vacancy or any other vacancies of ITernal Group, please fill in the form of our referral program forms.gle/fQsYMcxXBpopQik9A