The client is an international enterprise that owns a suite of high-tech products in the digital transformation, cloud migration, operations modernization, and cybersecurity spaces. As a successful candidate, you will join a distributed team of professionals who design, implement, and operate these products. You will have the opportunity to not only grow professionally as an engineer but also gain insights from direct cooperation with customers in new and existing engagements.
Experience 12+ years
Solutions, Cloud Services, Security, Micro-Services, Infrastructure, Containers & Orchestrations, AWS
• Experience developing sound cloud solutions and architectures
• Architect, design, and implement cloud-based solutions for AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
• Demonstrate key principles and patterns (12 Factor App, DevOps/DevSecOps, etc.)
• Lead architecture with containerization-related management stacks like Kubernetes, Docker, Swarm
• Apply technical know-how for solutions using Cloud SDK
• Understand customers’ overall portfolio, business priorities, and success measures
• Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create solutions and feature roadmap
• Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision-makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
• Must have a strong understanding of application architectures and common failure recovery processes
• Be the Voice of the Customer; Share insights and best practices, and connect with Engineering teams
• Assess the Customers’ knowledge of cloud platform and overall cloud readiness to support the customers through a structured development plan and ensure its delivery
• Collaborate with other Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end enterprise solutions on the cloud platform
• Establish software best practices; Analyze requirements & specifications to design & develop solutions
• Ability to help develop and implement security measures related to the development process
• Drives engagement with Security and Infrastructure teams to ensure secure environments
• Leads in the administering and configuring Cloud DevOps tools
• Demonstrates and operates within the SAFe Agile framework. Participate in ART planning
• Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
• Mentors and coaches’ other members of the agile team
• Participate in technical design meetings with Enterprise and application architects
• Assists in production support and maintenance of applications as needed
• 10+ years of experience with at least 4+ years of DevOps
• At least 5+ years of experience working in an Agile team
• Experience working with containerization-related management stacks like Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes
• Experience working with microservices architecture, REST APIs & API Gateways principles and patterns
• Background in Software Development, DevSecOps, Site Reliability, and/or Systems Engineering
• Have experience building and deploying solutions as containers on a cloud platform using an automated CI / CD pipeline
• Experience in configuring, monitoring, and handling scaling infrastructure in cloud
• Experience working with real-time observability solutions that provide visibility into system health
• Author best practices around provisioning production and non-production environments in cloud
• Experience implementing advanced security, authentication, and single sign-on across hybrid cloud
• Implemented end-to-end automated delivery pipeline for continuous application development
• Have evaluated products/technology & created IT Roadmap for adoption
• 5 + years AWS Architecture experience is highly desirable
• AWS Solution Architect certification is highly desirable
• Demonstrate experience of various AWS infrastructure, services and their limitations with strong knowledge of Kubernetes and Elastic Kubernetes
• Strong understanding of the advantages and limitations of various AWS services
• Have implemented a DevOps model on AWS
• Have application development background; has expertise in building large-scale enterprise-grade applications.
• Good to have knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc)
• Good to have experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management preferred
• Experience with service-oriented architecture and migration to serverless architecture for cloud-based services
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or additional comparable experience
• Proven experience in IT, application development, or DevOps, including excellent knowledge of networking, computing, and storage
• Background in DevOps, Software Development, Site Reliability, or Systems Engineering
• Possibility to influence the development of the project.
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere.
• Help with development via mentoring and coaching.
• The environment where you can implement your ideas.
• Plans for growth and the performance review (every 6 months).
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to working remotely (8 hours workday).
• Paid vacation and sick leaves.
• Medical insurance, gym.
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences.
• Team parties and corporate events.