The client is an international enterprise that owns a suite of high-tech products in the digital transformation, cloud migration, operations modernization, and cybersecurity spaces. As a successful candidate, you will join a distributed team of professionals who design, implement, and operate these products. You will have the opportunity to not only grow professionally as an engineer but also gain insights from direct cooperation with customers in new and existing engagements.
- Build and maintain an AWS cloud infrastructure architecture aligning security, compliance, performance, and resilience
- Provide expertise and best practices for implementing cloud security (internal) and product security (external)
- Assess design and implementation for security vulnerabilities and suggest prevention and remediation approaches and implement them
- Oversee the management and remediation of identified security flaws within our development platforms
- Build and maintain monitoring, auditing, and reporting frameworks and processes to implement and support security and compliance requirements
- Build and maintain a set of tools that enable developers to self-serve for most operational tasks, while reducing the operational burden
- Deep knowledge of security best practices for client-server product architectures, focusing predominantly on cloud-based server development
- Deep knowledge and understanding of AWS services, including but not limited to EC2, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Config, Lambda, Security Groups, VPCs, WAF, Guard Duty, Inspector, etc.
- Experience with cloud-based security management/IDS/IPS/SIEM tools, such as Splunk, Dome9, AlienVault, AlertLogic, Fortinet, Threat Stack, etc.
- Experience using programming languages for general programming and scripting tasks (Java, Python, Ruby, etc).
- System administration experience (Linux) and working with shell (e.g. Bash)
- Experience extracting pertinent security data from SIEM solutions and AWS audit, logs, and reports
- Life-long learner — always looking to stay up to date with the latest attack vectors, vulnerabilities, remediation and protection paradigms, etc.
- Self-motivated, proactive, driven individual
- Knowledge of one or more SSO methodologies (SAML, LDAP, MS AD)
- Experience in performing security vulnerability assessments, good familiarity with regulations like PCI and SOX.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, Agile, competitive environment
- Ability to work independently and in group environments
- Possibility to influence the development of the project
- Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere
- Help with development via mentoring and coaching
- The environment where you can implement your ideas
- Plans for growth and the performance review (every 6 months)
- Flexible schedule and opportunities to working remotely (8 hours workday)
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Medical insurance, gym
- Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences
- Team parties and corporate events