- Have at least 2 years of professional experience as a product designer, UI/ UX designer, interaction designer in a related field;;
- Excellent knowledge of Figma (knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Xd will be a plus, but not obligatory);
- Visual design skills, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies, and attention to detail on typography, spacing, and color;
- Deep understanding of the design process to guide, plan, and scope project work;
- Portfolio with solutions of complex problems by the interface design;
- Experience with design systems;
- Experience partnering with engineers to release features, products, and/or services;
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills and cross-functional teamwork;
- Have open-minded, ability to multi-task, and work independently under tight deadlines and challenging;
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture;
- Understanding design implementation of web development workflow.
- English level — Intermediate or higher;
- Ability to present yourself and your work to the customer;
- The desire to do projects well and efficiently;
- Familiar with building and thinking in design systems.
- An educated person with an inquiring mind;
- Responsible and keeps everything under control;
- Likes to understand the little things;
- Analyzes people’s behavior and builds solutions on this;
- Knows how to clearly state his thoughts and convey his point of view.
As a plus would be:
- Experience in development of mobile app designs
- Experience with PENDO metrics tracker and Google analytics
- Work with a client in the USA, with an audience of more than 1 million users
- Work as a main designer on the project
- Working with a large design system and building a solid design ecosystem
- Focus on UX Research (user interviews, surveys, PENDO metrics tracker)
- Understand product specifications and user psychology;
- Develop wireframes and designs for web and mobile apps;
- Develop responsive web designs;
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability);
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers and Product Owner;
- Individual plan for growth and development (every six months);
- Participation in educational events and thematic conferences (with 70% compensation from the company);
- Development assistance through mentoring and coaching;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- An atmosphere in which you can realize your ideas;
- Team parties and corporate events;
- Cozy office near the metro (metro Lybidska);
- Adequate art director
About the project:
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to work on a large US real estate project with million and three hundred thousand users. Work takes place on the client side under the guidance of Design Lead and Art Director on our side. All client design work goes on Figma.
At ITernal, Product Design is a highly collaborative effort between Product, Engineering, as well as customer-facing teams. At this stage of growth, we are looking for a “T-shaped” designer — strong generalists with a wide breadth of skills, but excels in a discipline (particularly in data visualization and analytics). We are looking for someone who is collaborative, curious, and asks the right questions to get a clear understanding of the problem we are solving for.
For further communication, please fill out the Google Form.
What needs to be done:
- Fill out a Google form, in which — send a portfolio with the solution of 3-5 complex tasks by interfaces. PDF, Behance, other online services. We do not accept archives.
- Present yourself as a specialist.
- Solve a test task (takes 3-4 hours).
- Have an interview in the office with the art director — Bogdan, CEO — Vlad. Get an offer!