We are looking for a Mobile QA Engineer to join our team and work together on a project for a Ukrainian client who focuses on the US and EU markets. The project that the person is going to work on, is a Mobile App application for managing smart electric bicycles.
- Setup of a proper process for ensuring product quality;
- Design and maintenance of test documentation needed to support the QA process;
- Ensuring proper manual test coverage;
- Manual testing of an Android application;
- Timely provisioning of the team with all the necessary QA inputs.
- Extended experience in QA process setup/maintenance;
- Vast practical experience in various test design techniques;
- 3+ years of experience in Android applications testing;
- Scrum is a must;
- Charles: rewrites, breakpoints, logging, etc;
- RESTful web services testing;
- Android Studio, Jira, TestRail, Github;
- Good spoken and written English.
Would be a plus
- Mobile test automation experience;
- Kotlin knowledge;
- Familiarity with the e-transport.
- Possibility to influence the development of the project;
- Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere;
- Help with development via mentoring and coaching;
- The environment where you can implement your ideas;
- Plans for growth and the performance review (every 6 months);
- Flexible schedule and opportunities to working remotely (8 hours workday);
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Attending professional conferences, summits, workshops, and seminars (70% compensation from the company);
- Access to the yoga training;
- English courses;
- Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences;
- Team parties and corporate events.